Instant Demo is a Windows application that provides a new quick and easy way to create demos and tutorials of your software in the popular Flash format.
Instant Demo is ideal for software demonstrations, customer support and training. Instant Demo uses a simple design philosophy, providing an intuitive approach to the creation process. A single click of a button is all that is required to start recording. Instant demo automatically captures any visual changes on your desktop, including mouse appearance and movement. Voice annotation is fully supported by Instant Demo with live sound recording during capture, as well as recording or inserting sound files during editing.
Instant Demo uses a 64-bit file structure to store your screen recording. This allows for recordings of up to 18000 Gigabytes in file size. Depending on the nature of the screen activity being recorded, this will allow for continuous recording over several weeks, months or possibly years. The maximum recording period is limited only by the amount of available storage on your computer system. A general rule of thumb for recorded video of typical Windows applications is about 1MB per minute (when exporting your recording to Flash, allow 0.1MB per minute).
- Captures visual changes to your desktop in real time.
- Capture the entire screen, a selected region or an individual window.
- Pan capture region during recording (Pro Version).
- Automatically records mouse movement and appearance.
- Record live sound during capture.
- Record or insert sound files when editing.
- Import AVI files.
- Movies created in the popular Adobe Flash format.
- Flash movies can be many hours in length.
- Add customized playback controls to your demo.
- Streaming playback of movie content — your demo begins playing immediately.
- Simple yet powerful editing using only two windows.
- Extremely small file size with 0.1MB of disk space per minute of video for typical desktop applications.
- Add annotated text as a heading or within a talk bubble.
- Automatic callout text navigation. Allows the viewer to easily control the pace of your presentation (Pro Version).
- Add mouse hotspots for interactive non-linear demonstrations and tutorials.
- Add in-movie hyperlinks for full integration with your website (Pro Version).
- Customize the appearance of your annotated text.
- Graphically edit movie frames with your favorite imaging software. No need to learn another application.
- Automatic calculation of annotated text display time.
- Add individual frame effects: fade-in/out, cross fade and highlight (Pro Version).
- True color recording and playback.
- High quality size reduction for animated Web Icons and for further file size improvements.
- Immediate preview of movie edits, no pre-rendering required.
- Creation of HTML web page templates for your demo.
- Creation of a small executable (single file) for easy attachment to emails.
- Supports Undo / Redo changes. Your original recording is never lost, even between editing sessions.
- Combine multiple recording sessions into one project (Pro Version).
- Programmatically control a recording session from another application (Pro Version).
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,92 / 12,63 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: