CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. 3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon...
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
- Fix: Cue ordering in MKV files could cause Explorer thumbnail generation to fail, among other symptoms
- Fix: snapshot generation after disc removal could cause a crash
- Fix: proper handling of angles for 3D discs
- Fix: remove vs2010 runtime dependency for AMD and nVidia acceleration
- Fix: global header for MPEG-2 streams in .mkv/.mp4
- Fix: lossless transfer of MPEG-2 streams in .mkv
- Fix: VC-1 video preview
- Fix: subtitle encoding for DVD subtitle format
- Improved: AMD GPU encoding parameters
- Fix: MKV icon generation (Windows Explorer)
- Fix: MKV private codec generation
- Fix: LPCM streams at 24-bit
- Fix: audio channel layout for 6.1 (DTS -> AC3)
- Fix: audio channel up/downscaling between 2.0 and 5.1
- Fix: VC-1 interlaced video
- Fix: incorrectly flushed streams authorered by 3rd party software
- Fix: deliberate gaps in some streams
- Fix: trimming of 3D video (keyframe adjust)
- many minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Patch / Keygen
Size: 0,12 / 34,61 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer Final | Installer Beta x32 | Installer Beta x64
Download Only Medicine: