Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint — leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lasso's ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won't interfere with your ability to use the computer!
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, and so much more (see list below).
Once you install Process Lasso, it'll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn't touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
For network admins, Proces Lasso works wonderfully on Terminal Servers and in multi-user environments. We have many clients that have been using Process Lasso on their Terminal Servers for years.
Best of all, Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. This means it consumes very few system resources — considerably less than any similar software.
Process Priority and CPU Affinity Optimization
- ProBalance retains system responsiveness during high loads by dynamic process priority and/or CPU affinity adjustments
- Hyper-Threaded core avoidance
Process Settings Automation
- Persistent (saved) CPU, memory, and I/O priorities, CPU affinities, and other process settings
- Disallowed processes, terminate bothersome processes every time they are seen running
- Instance limits, limit the number of instances a process may have per user session, or for the whole PC
- Restart selected processes if they terminate, crash, or are closed
- Watchdog allows custom rules. When processes go over a CPU or virtual memory threshold, one can execute a command, change their CPU affinity, process priority class, I/O priority, trim the working set, log the occurrence, and more!
Power Profile Automation
- Energy Saver — Run at maximal performance while active, but conserve energy when idle.
- Application Power Profiles — switch power profiles when given applications are running. For instance, switch to 'High Performance' when you start a game
- Anti-Sleep — Keep the PC and/or display awake when specified processes are running
- Unique System Responsiveness calculation — Accurately shows responsiveness of your by percentage, based on real-time latency in the Windows user interface.
- Stand-alone core engine that can run as a system service
- Designed for multi-user environments
- Control core parking, and visualize parked CPUs in real-time
- Minimal resource use and totally optional GUI that goes into a sleep-mode when minimized to the tray
- Log of processes launched, and statistics on process duration and average CPU use when they exit
- Silent installer with command line switches for easy deployment
- Optional password protection on configuration
- Silent and automated updates
- Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, and 2012.
- So much more...
OS: Windows XP 2003 / 2008 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 2012 / 2016 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Patch / Activator
Size: 2,65 / 5,79 Mb.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Patch & Activator (NEW!):
Скачать | Download Portable: