- WebStorm provides advanced coding assistance for Angular, React and Meteor. Enjoy support for PhoneGap, Cordova and Ionic for mobile development and develop for server-side with Node.js. All in one IDE!
- The IDE analyzes your project to provide the best code completion results for all supported languages. Hundreds of built-in inspections report any possible issues right as you type and suggest quick-fix options.
- WebStorm helps you get around your code more efficiently and save time when working with large projects. Jump to a method, function or variable definition in just one click, or search for the usages.
- WebStorm provides powerful built-in tools for debugging, testing and tracing your client-side and Node.js applications. With minimum configuration required and thoughtful integration into the IDE, there tasks are much easier with WebStorm.
- WebStorm provides a built-in debugger for your client-side code (that works with Chrome) and Node.js apps. Place the breakpoints, step through the code, and evaluate expressions – all without leaving the IDE.
- Perform unit testing with ease, as WebStorm integrates with Karma test runner and Mocha. Run and debug tests right inside the IDE, view results in a nice and visual format, and navigate to the test code.
- WebStorm integrates with popular command line tools for web development, providing you with a productive, streamlined development experience without using the command line.
- Enjoy a simple unified UI for running Grunt, Gulp or npm tasks right from the IDE. All tasks are listed in a special tool window, so simply double-click on the task name to start it.
- In addition to hundreds of WebStorm’s own inspections, it can run JSHint, ESLint, JSCS or JSLint against your code and highlight any issues on the fly, right in the editor.
- Start new projects from the Welcome screen using popular project templates like Express or Web starter kit, and access even more project generator thanks to integration with Yeoman.
- WebStorm is built on top of the open-source IntelliJ Platform, which we at JetBrains have been developing and perfecting for over 15 years. Enjoy the fine-tuned, yet highly customizable experience it provides to fit your development workflow.
- WebStorm provides a unified UI for working with many popular Version Control Systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across git, GitHub, SVN, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Whether you’re using VCS or not, Local history can be a real code saver. At any time you can inspect the history of either a particular file or directory, and roll back to any of its previous versions.
- WebStorm is extremely customizable. Adjust it to perfectly suit your coding style, from shortcuts, fonts and visual themes to tool windows and editor layout.
- Intel Pentium III/800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 1 GB free RAM minimum
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Keymaker / Key / Crack (Updated v2.1.1)
Size: 1,52 / 17,18 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Keymaker:
Download Only Medicine: