SecureAPlus is a security solution that combines antivirus and whitelist capabilities for applications. Antivirus protects your computer from known malware, while whitelist provides proactive protection against unknown threats.
Unlike traditional antiviruses, SecureAPlus blocks any new and unknown malware when it first tries to run, even if It tries to avoid detection.
Thus, SecureAPlus can complement the main anti-virus installed on the system, providing users with an additional level of protection. This gives users the ability to share SecureAPlus with other antivirus programs with real-time protection.
- Guarantees that unknown malware and common signature-based threats are detected and blocked.
- Just run the file and install. No complicated settings. Wait for the shared whitelist to be created on your computer and SecureAPlus is ready to go.
- Protection against modified viruses, zero-day threats, and other unknown threats.
- The Universal antivirus component is a cloud-based antivirus that protects against malware, such as rootkits, by scanning executable files (programs) with multiple antivirus programs in the cloud. Used 12 anti-virus engines — Ahnlab, AVG, Avira, BitDefender, ClamWin, Emsisoft, ESET, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essentials, QuickHeal, Sophos, TotalDefense.
- Real-time protection allows users not to worry about accidentally running malicious programs or malicious scripts.
- Gives users the ability to use SecureAPlus together with the already installed main anti-virus in the system.
- When switching to this mode, notifications and requests from SecureAPlus will not be displayed. The application whitelist system will automatically block all untrusted sites. When a virus is detected by real-time protection, the file will be automatically added to quarantine. To switch to «quiet mode», then right-click on the SecureAPlus icon in the system tray and select «Silent Mode».
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: JAP / ENG / RUS
Size: 165,79 MB.