X-Sec Antivirus is a lightweight and very accessible piece of software designed to make it as simple as possible for you to detect and remove malware from your computer. Does not require installation.
Just as long as Visual C++ 2015 Runtime is present on your computer's system, you should be able to launch X-Sec Antivirus without major issues. Since the application does not require installation, you simply need to download it, unzip its package and launch it via the designated executable file.
The utility is wrapped around a simple and intuitive, tabbed user interface. There are four main and self-explanatory categories, namely Overview, Scan, Protection, and Settings.
Intuitive and user-friendly malware removal application
- Regardless of you being a novice or a more advanced user, you are bound to find that working with X-Sec Antivirus is not at all difficult. From the Overview tab, you can run a quick scan to find threats in your computer's system critical sections, view the scan log or update the antivirus to its latest version.
- It is worth mentioning that the application offers you three scan modes, the aforementioned Quick Scan, a full system scan and a custom scan. Regarding the Protection section, there is not much we can say for the time being, as the application does not yet support real-time protection.
- From the Settings section, you can customize the app's behavior when threats are found. For example, you can set up the app to ask for permission before removing threats or to do so automatically.
- Last but not least, you can also choose from five thresholds for scanning priority, namely Very low, Low, Normal, High or Very High.
- All in all, X-Sec Antivirus is a simple tool that can help you locate and remove malware from your computer. Probably the app's biggest drawback is the fact that it does not come with a real-time protection, a feature that, must be said, is a must-have for tools of this sort.
- Now X-Sec Antivirus can identify more types of file
- Enhance malicious shortcut detection
- Improve scan speed
- Optimize codes
- A small bug in commandline version
- X-Sec CommandLine Scanner updated to 126.96.36.199
- XSec_CS.dll updated to 188.8.131.52
- XSec_FI.dll updated to 184.108.40.206
- XSec_HE.dll updated to 220.127.116.11
- XSec_STK.dll updated to 18.104.22.168
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 11,47 MB.
Скачать | Download: