Whereas V-locity® I/O optimization software accelerates applications running on both virtual and physical servers, V-locity Endpoint has been adapted to accelerate Windows PCs to keep corporate desktops and laptops running better than new.
V-locity Endpoint is next evolution beyond Diskeeper 12 Professional as it reduces the amount of I/O to disk with patented DRAM caching and patented fragmentation prevention to ensure defrag process never have to be scheduled. As a result, organizations get more productivity from employees, more life from existing hardware and reduces the hassle of HelpDesk calls that hamper the IT staff.
I/O Optimization Software for Improved PC Performance
When a file is broken into pieces (fragmented) and scattered across a disk volume in random blocks, a performance penalty is incurred due to the fact that more mechanical disk movement and more I/O operations than necessary are required for any file that should otherwise be written and read in a quick, sequential state.
Typical defragmentation utilities address the problem of fragmented files after the file has already been written in a performance penalized state, consumes nearly all resources to operate, and has to be scheduled after hours when nearly all corporate laptops and desktops are shut down for the night. V-locity Endpoint puts a stop to degradation in Windows system performance by preventing nearly all fragmentation from occurring in real-time before files are written in a performance penalized state. V-locity further reduces I/O operations to disk by caching hot data within available system memory (DRAM).
Keep corporate laptops and desktops running better than new with V-locity Endpoint
- Cache “hot data” within available system memory
- Proactively prevent performance-robbing fragmentation
- Eliminate the need to schedule disk maintenance during off-hours
- Optimizations occur with near zero overhead using only idle resources
- Easily deploy to hundreds of PCs via a central management console
- True “Set It and Forget It” functionality
- Benefit Analyzer benchmark report shows before/after performance
- Reports offer visibility into the I/O profile of all systems
- Improve employee productivity
- Extends the life of corporate laptops and desktops
- Put an end to persistent HelpDesk calls on PC performance
V-locity Endpoint Features
IntelliMemory® read I/O Optimization Technology
- Intelligently caches active data within available system memory to boost response times of applications and files.
- Automatically prevents split I/Os (unnecessary I/Os) from being generated when a file is broken into pieces, or fragmented, before being written to disk.
- Allows V-locity “background” operations within the system to run with zero resource impact on current activities.
- Produces faster performance in solid state drives running on Microsoft operating systems. The HyperFast feature includes TRIM functionality and is enabled only if a solid-state drive is recognized.
- Speeds boot times by strategically moving files into sequential order on hard drives to minimize the number of I/O requests and random I/Os during the boot process.
- Monitors volumes for any remaining file fragments that were not eliminated by IntelliWrite®
- Monitors SMART disk data, checks for critical file system problems, warns of critical problems or an imminent disk failure, generates alerts by e-mail or text messages for 24/7 monitoring.
- Monitors system environment activities and provides a summary of the statistical data gathered for system performance monitoring.
- Engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.
- In addition to an extensive defrag mode, Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation that directly affects system performance.
- Swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon as it is created.
- Rich reporting functionality that displays health and performance gains for the system. Reports include: Before/After Benefit Analyzer report, Recent activity report, and 7-day history.
- Easily manage V-locity® Endpoint settings and functionality across the network through the Diskeeper Administrator edition or Group Policy.
- 100MB of available hard drive space, standard operating system hardware requirements.
- 4 GB of RAM for IntelliMemory®
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Medicine: Trial Reset / Activator
Size: 110,21 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: