Dopamine is a music player that is a sequel to a previous program known as musiX. It is designed to be a small, simple yet attractive music player and organizer. It supports MP3, OGG, Vorbis, FLAC, WMA and M4A.
- [Changed] Updated the French translation
- [Changed] Updated the German translation
- [Changed] Updated the Swedish translation
- [Changed] Updated the Turkish translation
- [Fixed] Korean language file is missing in installable version
- [Fixed] Indexing fails for all files if 1 of the files has a path which is too long
- [Fixed] Some broken files generate faulty artists, genres and albums in the collection during indexing
- [Fixed] Portable version update notification forwards the user to the installer instead of download location
- [Fixed] Files with special characters fail to play
- [Fixed] Buttons don’t work on the system notification
- [Fixed] A thick accented window border is displayed when maximized with a hidden Windows Taskbar
- [Fixed] Last selected settings page is not remembered when going back to Settings from the Collection or Information pages
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 4,65 / 32,29 MB.
Download Portable 2.0.1: