SecureCRT — client for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals.
SecureFX — our flexible file transfer client gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization.
SecureCRT client for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more — whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
- Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
- Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
- Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
- Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
SecureFX our flexible file transfer client gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization. SecureFX's user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, and support for multiple platforms allows you to apply the strong encryption and authentication mechanism of Secure Shell protocol to your data-in-transit.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over TLS, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization. You can also use the built-in task scheduler (Windows only) to schedule transfer and synchronize operations once or at recurring intervals.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Patch / Keymaker
Size: 30,42 / 34,59 MB.
Скачать | Download x86:
Скачать | Download x64:
Скачать | Download SecureCRT & SecureFX Portable:
Причина поднятия релиза: Added Portable version