ReclaiMe is a software application which was developed specifically in order to help you recover data from hard drives and create disk images. The installation process is fairly uneventful and upon finalizing it, you come face to face with a very simple UI, comprised of several shortcut buttons and a panel in which to view all the connected logical drives. In addition to that, it can be used with great ease by any type of person, regardless of their previous experience with computers.
Get ReclaiMe Pro, Start Recovering Data At a Professional Level
- All-in-one highly configurable data recovery software.
- Windows: FAT, exFAT, NTFS (including deduplication), ReFS,
- Linux: EXT2/3/4, XFS, BTRFS,
- MacOS: APFS, HFS and HFS+,
- VMware: VMFS.
- Visualizes most known partition and filesystem objects: boot sectors, superblocks, partition headers in structured view. Search for hex patterns or text in any given encoding. Low-level data editing for extra leverage.
- Reads LDM, LVM, MD, Drobo BeoyndRAIDTM, Storage Spaces, and more. Finds lost partitions based on various filesystem structures in unpartitioned space.
- With ReclaiMe Pro, you can reassemble RAID automatically or manually. Supports RAID0, RAID10, RAID5, RAID6, HP EVA vRAID layouts. Content analysis and entropy visualization.
- Highly configurable high-speed imager, suitable for slight to moderate bad block cases. Sector-by-sector, VHD, and VHDX output.
- Provides verifiable and repeatable forensic file traces by mapping file content and metadata to its source on disks. Eliminates unnecessary files by cross-referencing well-known hash databases. Built-in file integrity testing.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x64)
Size: 1,67 / 13,13 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: