FILERECOVERY is the ultimate file recovery software for all your file recovery and data recovery needs! For the second year in a row, LC Technology’s FILERECOVERY has been awarded a Consumers Digest Best Buy rating!
How to recover files deleted or lost on your hard drive. FILERECOVERY file recovery software for Windows is a safe and affordable do-it-yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY for Windows file recovery software recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY file recovery software recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- Easy to use wizard driven interface
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
- Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY® does not write on the drive it is scanning
- Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
- PC version supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows® NTFS
- Will not support RAID recovery or remote access recovery.
- Run block analysis to detect bad blocks
- See the different volumes of a disk
- Get details on the usage of the blocks
- Get detailed S.M.A.R.T. analysis and drive information
- Create Image – write the selected disk to an image file. Good when a drive failing, needs to be recovered, or returned to service.
- Restore Image – writes an existing image file to the selected disk.
- Copy Disk – copies the selected disk directly to another destination disk. Great for copying large hard drives.
- View the selected disk in a hex editor and search manually for data. Choose this option to view the selected disk contents by the help of a hex viewer. It allows you to search the disk by hex patterns.
- This feature allows the user to view and recover items from the selected e-mail database showing both existing and deleted e-mails for printing or saving/recovering to hard disk. Supported email clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
Will recover from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, and image files. Supports RAID recovery, and remote access recovery via VNC – (viewer and client included. This is an advanced feature that requires knowledge of how network client access is handled. It will also require additional network access that may need to be changed by your network administrator. Please also note that the DEMO will not allow any files to be saved. You will be able to preview the data in text, hex, or in cases of images, thumbnail preview. FILERECOVERY® Enterprise supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems (i.e. VMware Workstation, Fusion) in either flat or sparse format hosted under Windows or Linux. All “local” VMDK images are supported.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 7,36 / 7,35 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer Pro | Enterprise
Download Only Medicine: