Save and reuse your Clipboard History. Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard.
- Clipdiary monitors the clipboard and automatically saves its contents to the clipboard history
- Work with text, links, images, files, and all other clipboard formats
- Supports Starred Clips and Labels. Mark clips as important and use Labels to organize them into folders
- Snippets — often used text templates for quick pasting.
- The clipboard history remains between reboots
- You can retrieve the data stored in the clipboard history whenever you need to, even after many years
- Database encryption support (AES-256)
- Clipdiary is free to use under the following conditions...
- Insert saved data directly into any application
- Fast copy data back to the clipboard
- Paste text without formatting (as plain text)
- Find data you once copied to the clipboard
- View the list of clips in the clipboard history viewer window
- Recover data accidentally replaced in the clipboard
- Improve your productivity and save lots of time with our clipboard manager
- Type: installation | unpacking.
- Languages: ML.
- Cut: nothing.
- Activation: completed (patch + key).
Homepage | What's New
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 0,05 / 3,91 MB.
Login or register to see spoiler's content
Spoilers are only visible for VIP users.
Reasons for raising the release: Links for RePack updated