Pepakura Designer is a program developed in Japan (the word Pepakura stands for papercraft in Japanese) for making unfolded 2D patterns from the 3D models. Because the operation is very simple, you can make patterns easily. Then you can edit the pattern as you like. Pepakura Designer makes it easy to design original papercraft patterns by importing 3D model data. No special knowledge is required for making papercraft patterns. All you have to do is prepare the 3D model. You may use some 3DCG software released from other developers to make the 3D models for unfolding.
One Button Unfolding
- An unfolded 3D model pattern is generated at the press of a button.
Useful Toolset for Layout Editing
- Pepakura Designer provides a simple and useful toolset for layout editing.
- The Move, Rotate, and Join/Disjoin Parts editing tools, and the Adding Flaps enable you to beautify the layout.
- Pepakura Designer makes it possible for you to easily assemble papercraft models.
- ID numbers, for example, are automatically assigned to edges for easy connection to the other side. An arrow indicating pairs of edges to be connected is shown on the application window.
- Pepakura Designer exports the unfolded pattern into several file formats, including BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, EPS, DXF, and PDF.
- Switching textures On/Off enables you to make colored/white model.
- You can also change texture settings on Pepakura Designer.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / CHI
Size: 1,01 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Keygen: