Service Tray — Easily Monitor & Control any Windows Service from a Tray Icon. Conveniently Start, Stop or Restart any Windows Service with a couple of clicks!
Do you need to keep tabs on an important Windows Service? Is there a service that you constantly start and stop? Why waste time opening the Services Control Panel application yet again when you can do everything quickly from a tray icon?
ServiceTray will save you time by placing any Windows Service at your fingertips. For example, start your service with two clicks of the mouse.
- Start / stop / restart any Windows Service effortlessly from the Windows Taskbar («system tray»)
- The tray icon instantly lets you know if your service is running or not
- Tray icon notifications will alert you when the service stops or starts unexpectedly
- Easily switch to Session 0 to view the GUI from your interactive services
- Integrates with AlwaysUp to provide «in session» functionality (start or restart in the current session)
- Shows service details on demand (CPU, Memory, Uptime, etc)
- Manage multiple services, each with a different customizable tray icon
- No need to use the net.exe and sc.exe utilities at the command line or run Services from the Control Panel
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,4 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: