A Ruler for Windows is an on-screen pixel ruler, that allows you to perform measurements on your screen. It comes with to skins that resemble a wood ruler and a transparent plastic ruler.You can customize the length of the ruler, use it vertical or horizontal, and even magnify the screen up to 4x for more accurate measurements. A Ruler for Windows only supports pixel units.
- Each ruler / reading guide can be flipped horizontally or vertically, resized to an exact length or resized by dragging it to a desired length.
- The numbering on the ruler can be reversed and the ruler's length optionally displayed.
- Ticks can be placed on which ever long edge of the ruler you prefer. You can click on a tick to have a measuring line automatically drawn at an exact location.
- Automatic midpoint, third and golden ratio lines can optionally be shown.
- Special 2x, 3x, and 4x modes allow you to take a snapshot of your primary screen and magnify it to more easily measure between very fine points.
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 9,45 MB.
Download From Homepage: