Subjects in school only seem to get easier when you’re older, and math makes no exception. Although the pen and paper method of calculus is accurate, it requires a lot of attention, and it’s only a pity not to take advantage of the computational power of a PC. Windows already provides a simple calculator to help you out in this regard, but a lot more can be accomplished with DreamCalc Professional Edition.
- Algebraic & RPN inputs
- Function graphing & list data plots
- Realistic user interface & skins
- Polynomial solver
- Keyboard input
- Complex number input
- Paper roll
- Run from System Tray (optional)
- Engineering mode & engineering key
- Date input & calendar functions
- International number formats
- Fixed digit & scientific notation
- Natural fraction key
- Multiple memory registers
- Degrees, minutes & seconds (DMS)
- Unit conversions and Constants
- On-Screen display of input expression
- Help & keyboard hints
- Main window roll-up feature
- Windows clipboard support
- Full backspace & undo
- Financial keypad area
- Comprehensive user guide1
- Hundreds of functions2
Visually appealing and simple initial configuration
- The application takes you through a short setup process in able to properly function. As the name suggests, it’s packed with an advanced set of features to aid in different types of expressions. You can also try out the Graphing and Scientific editions for different sets of features.
- Running it for the first time brings up a prompt where you’re asked to choose from different modes and notations, so you don’t accidentally stumble upon different methods used to write and consider the application is faulty. This step can be skipped, as all methods are placed in the Mode tab, under several options like Angle, Precision, Base-N, Statistics, and Calendar.
- Truth be told, the visual representation is pretty impressive, although the stylish calculator is bundled inside a classic window frame. What’s more, the calculator comes with a decent amount of different skins to choose from, as well as several keyboard display modes.
Multiple tools and data to use
- In order to help you reduce the risk of error, values can be stored in its memory. These can also be copied to your clipboard to easily insert in documents of interest. In addition, you can insert a stunning amount of conversion operators for angle, area, energy, power, force, length, mass, speed, temperature, and volume, as well as physical constants, which are split into three categories because of the large amount.
- The calculator is not the only tool you get to work with. The application also wants to give you the chance to visualize data, and this is done through the chart & list component. A new window is brought up where you can browse through functions, define new ones, and finally have the result represented in a Cartesian Coordinate System.
- Info gathered from the chart & list component can be printed out on a sheet of paper directly, and so do results obtained through the calculator. However, the chart component also lets you save representations as image files on your computer.
A few last words
- Taking everything into consideration, we can say that DreamCalc Professional Edition is a powerful math companion that is sure to help you solve even complex expressions. It covers most areas, with more additional tools to help you out, various configurations and intuitive overall design. If you get stuck in numbers, this app might just get you out.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 0,12 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Key: