LightBulb — background application that adjusts screen gamma, making the colors appear warmer at night, reducing strain on your eyes.
- Maximum color temperature (day-time temperature) 
- Minimum color temperature (night-time temperature) 
- Transition duration (how long it takes to transition from day to night temperature) [90 mins]
- Gamma polling (regularly refresh gamma) [enabled]
- Disable when fullscreen (pause gamma control when a fullscreen application is in foreground) [disabled]
- Sunrise time (when night turns to day) [07:20]
- Sunset time (when day turns to night) [16:30]
- Internet geo sync (updates sunrise/sunset from internet for current location) [enabled]
- * Temperature update interval (how often is the temperature updated) [1 minute]
- * Gamma polling interval (when polling is enabled, how often does it happen) [5 seconds]
- * Internet sync interval (how often are the sunrise/sunset times synchronized) [6 hours]
- * Default monitor temperature (monitor's color temperature when LightBulb is disabled) 
- * Temperature epsilon (by how much should color temperature change to warrant gamma refresh) 
- Temperature smoothing (temperature changes are smoothed out to give time for eyes to adjust) [enabled]
- * Maximum temperature smoothing duration (when smoothing, up to how long does it take to finish) [3 seconds]
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,87 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable:
Не знаешь как скачать? | You do not know how to download?