Vivaldi is an intuitive and very appealing piece of software whose main purpose resides in offering you a new way of browsing the Internet. Despite being based on the Chromium engine, it offers a series of additional tools and components to serve your every need when visiting your favorite webpages.
- Vivaldi ’s color scheme will adapt as you browse the web, much like a chameleon adapts to its surroundings. A clean and modern look complements the content. Facebook turns Vivaldi blue, The Verge will make it orange – If you so wish.
- Say goodbye to tab-cycling through web page content now. You can move in every axis using the arrow keys. Get faster anywhere on the web page using your keyboard.
- Have multiple computers that you want to keep in sync? Vivaldi Sync enables this beautifully. Your bookmarks, history, passwords and settings can all be synchronized across various instances of Vivaldi through the encrypted sync infrastructure. Watch out – It’s coming soon.
- Now that’s a double treat – your e-mail client built into your web browser. E-mail is still undeniably important to many of us. Vivaldi offers a robust, efficient, light-weight mail client. And, it's going to be called M3. Stay tuned for updates.
- How many bookmarks do you have in your browser? 56, 225, or 1056? If you use bookmarks a lot, you have come to the right place! With Vivaldi's bookmark manager you can organize and access your bookmark efficiently. You can set your own tags and nicks for lightning fast access.
- Web Panels allow you to view websites as a panel on the sidebar of your Vivaldi browser. Read news, follow conversations on social media, chat with your friends and much more, while using the main browser window separately. It’s the next best thing to having a “Boss Button” on your browser
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 83 MB.
Скачать | Download RC1:
Скачать | Download Beta (x32):
Скачать | Download Beta (x64):
Скачать | Download SpeedyFox: