Free yourself from email size limits and deliver large files safely! Courier integrates seamlessly with your email system to automatically zip and encrypt outgoing attachments as you work. Simply write an email, attach as many files as you need, and click Send—Courier will take care of the rest! Files still too big? Courier will automatically send them via the ZipShare web service (up to 2GB per message).
Share large files
- Email large files with confidence. Courier integrates with your email to automatically zip large attachments so you can stop worrying about email size limits, delivery failure and bounce backs.
- Secure confidential attachments with passwords and powerful AES encryption. Courier also provides temp file wiping/shredding to ensure the security of attachments shared over email.
- Easily convert Microsoft Office files to PDF. Add watermarks to images, and resize images for easy and secure sharing. Convert as your attachments are zipped, or apply to a single unzipped attachment for instant sharing.
- For files that are still too large to email after they have been zipped, Courier automatically uploads the Zip file to ZipShare or any of your connected cloud services and adds a link to the file in your email. Recipients simply click on the link to retrieve the file.
Send files directly from Microsoft Office
- Zip and email documents, spreadsheets and presentations directly from Microsoft Office 2013 applications. Whether you're working in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook, you can zip, convert, encrypt and email without skipping a beat.
- Automatically zip outgoing email attachments using WinZip's world-leading file compression technology to reduce file sizes and protect your files.
- Courier 6.5 connects directly to ZipShare, the WinZip file sharing service, automatically uploading your zipped file and adding a link to your outgoing email message. ZipShare is a web app, so you can also use it from almost any device or computer to zip and send files, or access your connected cloud services.
- Are your files still too big to email? Courier will automatically upload them to one of your connected cloud services and place a download link in your email message. Courier works with ZipShare, WinZip's file sharing service, and Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe, SugarSync and MediaFire.
- Built-in 128- or 256-bit AES encryption and password protection makes it easy for you to secure your files. Use Courier's manual or automatic options to control the encryption process. Courier also wipes/shreds temporary files to ensure the security of attachments shared over email.
- Convert files to PDF directly from your Microsoft Office apps, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. For extra protection, you can create a read-only PDF to deter copying. Courier also lets you add watermarks to your images to protect your work. For photos, resize high-resolution images to more convenient sharing sizes. Apply conversions as your attachments are zipped, or apply to a single unzipped attachment for instant sharing.
- Get a look at the contents of incoming zipped attachments without having to extract files. In the Microsoft Outlook preview pane, simply click on the Zip file's icon to expand a list of its contents. You can also open/edit individual files directly from this list.
Homepage | What's New
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 47,90 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: