Plagius is a desktop plagiarism checker software that analyzes documents looking for suspected plagiarism by searching on the internet. It is a tool to help in the hard task to find plagiarism, allowing you to easily find sentences copied directly from websites. Plagius examines documents of various formats (Word, PDF, OpenOffice, HTML, plain text...) and displays detailed reports, informing the references found, the frequency of occurrences on the Internet and the percentage of suspected plagiarism.
- Search for suspected plagiarism in text documents and academic work
- Scans files in Word format (doc and docx), PDF, OpenOffice, HTML, RTF, Plain Text...
- Performs searches in various search engines of the Internet (automatically updated)
- Builds detailed report with dynamic information about the analysis
- Advanced algorithm that discards insignificant occurrences
- Allows you to set depth and speed of analysis
- Exports the analysis result to a html file
- Validation of suspicious addresses
- Analysis of Web pages through its URL
- Allows compare with local files
- Batch files analysis
- No analysis or file size limit
- Free support by email
- Free updates
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 0,56 / 28,31 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Patch:
Скачать | Download Portable: