HttpMaster — A useful application for the web developers who need to automate the web applications testing by requesting multiple resources from a specified website.
It's only natural for professional web developers to need advanced testing tools for their applications, whether we are talking about a website or a web-based application. With a feature-rich feature set, HttpMaster Professional Edition aims to meet the requirements of many as far as application testing is concerned.
Advanced Support for API Applications and Web Services
- Take advantage of the exceptional support for testing web API applications and RESTful web services
Universal Tool for Testing Web Applications
- Apply product flexibility and extensive feature set to test websites and other http-based applications
Practical and Easy to Use
- Enjoy elegant and responsive user interface, easy test management, completely codeless tests, and more
- Create and execute batches of connected requests to completely automate REST API or website workflow
Response Data Validation
- Define response data validation rules and use logical operators to combine them in advanced expressions
Standard Collection of REST Methods
- Choose among the most common methods used with RESTful web services or specify custom http verb
- Define parameters with global values for data reuse across multiple web API or website requests
- Declare parameters with multiple values to test REST API or website with all possible data variations
Comprehensive Data Upload Support
- Post data of various content types, including 'multipart/form-data', to thoroughly test HTML forms
Request Data Builder
- Parse existing HTML content to accelerate building of request body for posting website forms.
Powerful Execution Capabilities
- Execute request items in desired order with progress monitoring and pause/resume capabilities
Response Data Viewers
- Work with pretty viewers for XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, and other data types used by web applications
Execution Groups and Conditional Execution
- Create groups for advanced execution scenarios, including conditional execution of request items
Web Application Load
- Use parameters and multiple HttpMaster instances to apply load to your web service or website
Command Line Interface
- Utilize command line interface to automate execution of HttpMaster projects
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 0,55 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Patch: