Arclab® Dir2HTML — Directory to HTML Converter and HTML Index Generator. Arclab Dir2HTML is a directory to HTML index converter which builds a html index file out of directory structures and files on your computer or network. The file list can include subfolders (recursive search) or just a single folder.
Dir2HTML can index large file structures or even whole drives with just one click. The program creates a single page index with subfolder sections, a single page index without subfolder sections or a multi-page index with separate index files for each subfolder. Date column, size column and a custom column can be included or hidden. Almost everything inside the index could be customized, colors, text, column sizes, etc.… Dir2HTML creates a «clean» HTML5 formatted output file using CSS styles, uses utf-8 encoding and supports all character sets.
- Index files and folders for technical documentations
- Create file lists
- Create HTML sitemaps
- Add a custom link prefix for file distributions
- Multiple output modes (single- and multi-file)
- Highly customizable
- Index large structures and large file sizes
- HTML5 compliant output using CSS and utf-8
- Software product for Windows PC and Server
Build a HTML index file of a directory
- Convert file and folder structures into a HTML file with a few clicks. Dir2HTML creates a directory index, which can be used for file distributions, file lists, sitemaps, technical documentations, etc. The index is fully customizable and can be used for various purposes.
- Dir2HTML has multiple output modes. The default mode creates the index in a single HTML file making the index easy to upload and maintain.
- Sub-sections means the program create a separate section for each (sub) folder with a heading and a file list. Each sub folder contains a heading and is linked from the top-level folder, so that the user can navigate through the folders.
- Dir2HTML also contains an alternate mode, which creates a separate index file for each (sub) folder. The index files are linked from the top-level folder for easy browsing. This mode is recommended if the index contains a large number of files and helps to reduce the file size.
- Include all files or only specific files. The software allows to add multiple filters either based on the extension (e.g..html, .jpg) or file name (e.g. DSC)
- The directory might contain files which shouldn't be included in the file list. Dir2HTML allows to exclude folder or files based on the file name. System and hidden files (for example desktop.ini files) are excluded from the index by default.
- The table contains four columns: Size, File, Date and Custom. The layout is variable allowing you to change the column order depending on your project.
- The table with/alignment and also the with of each column can be customized in the project settings.
- The «Size» column contains the file size and the «Date» column contains the file date of each file. Size and date can be shown or hidden.
- The folder size and total file size inside a folder can be shown or hidden. This option adds a summary showing the folder size below each index section.
- A custom (description) column can be added to the index, allowing you to add a custom description to each file.
- File names can be transformed to uppercase or lowercase creating a consistent look.
- Spaces in links can be converted to %20 to avoid problems with older browsers.
- Dir2HTML creates HTML5 compliant output files using utf-8 encoding.
- The program is written in unicode and support all languages and charsets.
- Enable recursion to include files inside sub folders to the index.
- The program is very powerful and can handle large directory structures. It doesn't matter if a folder contains ten or thousands of files.
- Use the command line parameter /runsilent to run the program in silent mode without user interface.
- Dir2HTML can also be used to create HTML sitemaps.
- See also: HTML Sitemap Generator
- Any text used in the index can be customized, e.g. the «main title» or the «folder-up» text. This feature allows you to create a file list for any language.
- The home-link option adds a hyperlink to the root-level index section allowing your visitors to go e.g. back to your homepage.
- The file and folder size can be shown in kilobyte (KB), megabyte (MB) or gigabyte (GB). The option «auto» decides the size unit for each file or folder automatically based on the actual file/folder size.
- The date can be shown in U.S. or European formats: MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM, DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM, MM/DD/YYYY, DD.MM.YYYY
- The program uses 64bit values and supports large file sizes.
- A hyperlink can be added to each file. Using a custom link-prefix the file names can be linked to file in a different folder, location or web server.
- From font-family to hover color — all fonts, sizes and colors can be changed according to your corporate or project design.
- The style and layout is based on CSS and can be changed easily. The CSS code can be either added to the HTML header or saved to an external CSS file, which can be useful if you want to change the style manually for multi-page index files.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / DEU
Medicine: Keygen by Go2Crck v1.0
Size: 1,48 / 3,64 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: