ExamXML PRO is a visual XML differencing tool for Windows. It was specially developed for comparing and merging XML files in an intelligent manner. It provides best-in-class features that distinguish ExamXML from other XML comparison tools.
ExamXML Pro additionally includes command line utilities MDCXML and FolderCMP, Visual tool for comparing directory hierarchies ExamDir, and API for using in customer applications. It provides best-in-class features that distinguish ExamXML from other XML differencing tools. Unique to ExamXML is its ability to ignore elements that match custom condition. In addition to the usual textual comparison, ExamXML adds ability to compare numbers in numeric format and dates in date / time formats.
- Visual and interactive displaying of the XML document in TreeView
- Displaying only different elements
- Downloading files from FTP servers and from Web pages
- Manipulation with XML elements, inserting and replacing XML elements
- Comparing data from sources of many types such as XML and CSV files, SQL server
- Import from SQL server, from Excel (CSV) and Export to Excel (CSV)
- Saving differences and common elements
- Merging XML files and synchronization XML elements
- Color highlighting differences down to the level of elements, words or attributes.
- Easy navigation through the differences
- Validating XML documents against DTD/XML Schema
- Opening XML file or XML element with external application
- Normalization of numeric fields with rounding
- Normalization of dates and times fields with omitting date or time portions
- Ignoring XML elements by specific attributes and by content of the elements
- Ignoring XML elements by condition
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 2,93 / 4,21 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer x32-x64 | Installer x64