RadBuilder is a complete rapid application development (RAD) tool to create interactive multimedia applications, database applications and Web applications for Windows — without programming. You don’t have to be a programmer, but with RadBuilder you’ll feel like one. Even though it is very easy to learn and use, it has everything you need to develop professional software applications with a completely visual drag and drop environment.
Create interactive multimedia applications
- RadBuilder is a professional application development tool and multimedia authoring system for creating a wide variety of utilities, interactive ebooks, presentations, catalogs, educational or training materials, slide shows, sales or promotional materials, custom applications, and more.
- Would you like to distribute your product or company presentation, electronic documentation or e-product(s) on a removable storage device such as a CD, DVD or USB stick? You can create autorun CD menu now and publish your presentations, documents, files and software,… on portable media such as CDs, DVDs and USB sticks. Using RadBuilder you can create an attractive and professional CD menu for your CD or DVD and a front-end menu for your USB stick (USB flash drive). RadBuilder can even directly burn your autorun CDs or create ISO CD images file without any need for external CD burning software.
- Create database applications that can create, restructure, fetch data from, update, and otherwise manipulate local (Paradox, dBASE, FoxPro, and Access) and remote database servers (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Microsoft SQL server, and DB2). You can access a wide variety of database servers, using ADO or ODBC to connect to different databases.
- With RadBuilder, you can create database applications that analyze and summarize information from databases so that users can draw conclusions from the data. The DBChart object lets you present database information in a graphical format that enables users to quickly grasp the import of database information. DBChart includes chart series types: Line, Area, Point, Bar, Horizontal Bar and Pie.
- You can create database applications that print database information. If you want to let your users print database information from the datasets in your database application, you can use Report objects, visual report design objects. You can use Report objects to create a variety of reports, from simple banded reports to more complex, highly customized reports. Users can also export reports to PDF (.pdf), RichText (.rtf), Excel (.xls) and Text (.txt) files.
- A web application is an application that is accessed over a network such as the Internet or an intranet. The term may also mean a computer software application that is hosted in a browser-controlled environment or coded in a browser-supported language and reliant on a common web browser to render the application executable.
- Web applications are popular due to the ubiquity of web browsers, and the convenience of using a web browser as a client, sometimes called a thin client. The ability to update and maintain web applications without distributing and installing software on potentially thousands of client computers is a key reason for their popularity, as is the inherent support for cross-platform compatibility.
- With RadBuilder you can create standalone Web applications exactly the same way you would create normal database applications. It is a revolutionary new way to create web-based applications. The standalone Web application is a web server that run without dependencies from any other web server (IIS or Apache).
- RadBuilder includes 70 built-in object types. You simply add them onto a form and then edit their ‘properties’ and ‘events’ to customize them however you want. You’ll be able to layout your graphic user interface as fast as you can drag and drop!
- One of the features which makes RadBuilder so quick and easy to work with is the included library of ready-to-use form and object templates. To apply a template simply select a form in the form template list or drag an object template icon from the object template list and drop it to form or parent object, RadBuilder will do the rest.
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 0,13 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: