ImageUSB enables you clone your USB Flash drive by creating a UFD image, which can then be used to create an exact copy of your USB stick. You can even write the image concurrently to multiple UFDs, making it easy to create mass duplications of your USB Flash drive. ImageUSB works with all kinds of UFD images, including bootable Flash drives. Standalone software, no installation needed.
ImageUSB is a free utility which lets you write an image concurrently to multiple USB Flash Drives. Capable of creating exact bit-level copies of USB Flash Drive (UFDs), ImageUSB is an extremely effective tool for the mass duplication of UFDs. ImageUSB can also be used to install OSFClone to a USB Drive for use with PassMark OSForensics.
Unlike other USB duplication tools, ImageUSB can preserve all unused and slack space during the cloning process, including the Master Boot Record (MBR). ImageUSB can perform flawless mass duplications of all UFD images, including bootable UFDs.
- Extend Partition will add a new partition to fill remaining space when writing image smaller than drive if extending is not an option. New Parition will be formatted using NTFS.
- If more than one drive is selected in the write imaging processing. Due to likely disk signature collusion, drives may be placed offline by Windows. As such Extend or Add Partition
- may only work on first drive selected.
- Fixed bug where the Cancel Button on the Yes/No/Cancel Dialog Prompt before Imaging doesn't do anything. Should Now correctly cancel operation.
- Up total drive limit to 50 drives. All drives connected to computer (irregardless if they are USB drives) are counted toward this total. Note: We have never tested this many at once.
- Switched debug logging to use g3log library.
- Dropped support for Windows XP.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 1,06 MB.
Download From Homepage: