Pragma is a lightweight software application whose purpose is to help you translate text documents from one language to another. It works with the following languages: English, French, German, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, and Kazakh.
System tray running mode
- You can access the program’s features and configuration settings via the system tray. You are given the freedom to perform translations directly in the active application’s window or in a separate panel for a fast translation mode. A left mouse click on the icon activates the translation process in the active window.
- This way, you can translate text included in Office documents, webpages, emails, and other types of documents. It offers support for Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Outlook Express, WordPad, Notepad, and some other programs.
- There’s support for a help manual in case you cannot decode the application’s features on your own and need further assistance.
- Pragma lets you enable the fast translation mode in order to translate text copied to the clipboard. The built-in dictionary corrector enables you manage, add or delete entries.
- The translated text can be copied to the clipboard so you can easily transfer them into other third-party utilities. What’s more, you can pick the translation language and check out the progress of the translation process with the aid of a bar.
- You are allowed to automatically run the utility at Windows startup, set up the default translation directions, and manage topics of interest (e.g. Business, Computers).
- No doubt Pragma impresses with its straightforward set of features that can be applied for text translations. However, support for more translation languages is welcomed. The tool hasn’t been updated for a while so you can make use of its capabilities especially on older operating systems, like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 2003, and 2008.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 24,44 MB.