Faronics Anti-Executable safeguards PCs like never before. It offers the ultimate protection from sophisticated threats like zero-day attacks, mutating malware, and advanced persistent threats. Application control provides security beyond anti-virus. Compare the solutions now to see if you’re at risk. By ensuring that only approved applications are allowed to run, it keeps machines free of infections. If a file isn’t on the list, it doesn’t run. Protect your organization from unauthorized applications and watch the number of IT tickets shrink with the best application control solution on the job.
Forget about the traditional hassles of setting-up a complicated whitelist. With the free central management tool – Faronics Core — you can install and manage application control efficiently with a few clicks of the mouse. It comes with several smart features designed to save you time. Get started by creating protection levels using your existing Active Directory settings. Automatic scanning upon installation populates the control list for you and creates customized user groups allowing you to balance diverse user needs with proactive security.
Managing updates is easy with a set-it-and-forget approach. With four levels of publisher control, you can allow all updates from a trusted publisher like Microsoft or get really detailed by specifying the exact software version in use. Now you can stop worrying about compliance. We’ve got you covered. Since you control the software installed on your endpoints, you can stop worrying about an audit or even worse, fines for unlicensed software
- Flexible control is easy with the built-in Trusted Publisher function. Now you can manage all updates from a specific publisher like Microsoft using one click of the mouse. With four levels of control, you can bring on the details and even specify the right software version for your company. It also comes with folder level control, and USB/CD drive limiting. And the ability to create multiple policies for different departments or user groups.
- Automation makes getting started a piece of cake. You can leverage your existing Active Directory settings to create the right protection levels for the right users. Once installed, it automatically scans and populates the Control List for you. After you’re up and running, Trusted Publisher helps you manage updates automatically from the software manufacturers you trust.
- Investigate a file by checking it against the IdentiFile™ database. Making decisions about which files to trust is a routine IT dilemma, but guessing can lead to all sorts of problems. The next time you find yourself questioning the trustworthiness of a specific program, simply look it up in the online database. With millions of hashes stored, it’s a great source of up-to-date information that can help keep your organization safe. And if your file is not entered yet, be the first to submit and help users across the nation.
- Central management through Faronics Core console allows you to deploy, configure and control with ease. You can add or remove files on the fly and apply them to all relevant PCs in a few clicks. Inside the console, you can tell that the product is working by reading the reports. These reports reveal which programs are trying to gain access to your network most frequently and which machines have the highest number of violations.
Protects against malware, spyware, and unwanted softwareSecurity Features
- Only program allowed by a Policy will run
- Allows only authorized users to configure and disable protection
- Automatic creation and maintenance of controls and policies
- Can be imported, exported, viewed, edited, searched, merged, and sorted
- Folder-level protection feature allows specific folders to be exempt from protection regardless of their location
- Creates a log of all unauthorized installation attempts
- Scanning of remote workstations to augment control list and policies
- Compatible with major third-party anti-malware, anti-virus, and firewall applications
- Complements Active Directory and Group Policies
- Offers option to designate specific applications to be Trusted and exempt from restriction, like anti-virus programs
- Maintenance Mode allows software updates and installations
- User management is integrated with Active Directory
- Integrates with Faronics Deep Freeze: automatically enters Maintenance Mode when it detects that a Deep Freeze Maintenance Event has Thawed the computer
- Integrates with Faronics Anti-Virus: ensures initial installation scan is free from malware
- Allow or block execution of applications regardless of location
- Schedule shutdown, restart, and Wake-on-LAN actions
- Temporary Execution Mode to allow unrestricted file execution for a specific time period
- Ability to run a report on executed programs during Temporary Execution Mode
- Granular control of publishers with four-levels of controlExpanded Protection and Control
- Offers silent install option for rapid network deployment
- Provides password protection for complete security
- Offers ability to enable or disable Anti-Executable on the fly
- Deploy as part of a master image
- Displays a customized violation message when a user attempts to perform an action that is not authorized by Anti-Executable
- Unique protection levels for Administrators, Trusted, and External users
- Stealth Mode hides the presence of Anti-Executable while keeping the computer fully protected
- Includes IdentiFile – a tool to compare files against a signature database for better visibility into file attributes
- Control over .exe, .dll, .com, .scr, .jar and .bat files
- Faronics Core provides centralized deployment, configuration, scheduling, and control
- Install Anti-Executable on any or all workstations
- Activate/deactivate protection on one or more computers
- Manage and export log records of violation attempts
- Change maintenance schedules on the fly
- Group and filter workstations for easy management
- Instantly update passwords on protected workstations
- Communicate with computers over a LAN, WAN or the Internet
- ActiveTask feature ensures changes are applied to unavailable workstations by resending tasks when the computer can be reached
- Most blocked programs
- Most violated machines
- Temporary Execution Mode
- Additions to Local Control List
- Additions to Central Control List – Files
- Additions to Central Control List – Publishers
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 142,94 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Keygen: