AskAdmin is designed to restrict the usage of Windows applications and is ideal for those with children, or for computers in a business environment. You can quickly block any program installed on your computer, such as Skype, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or any file with a given extension (e.g. .bat, .cmd, .reg, etc). You can easily unblock programs with your password.
How to Use It
There are two ways to create a block list:
1. The easiest way is to drag and drop the application you wish to block to the AskAdmin window. If you wish, you can drag several applications to the window at once.
2. Click the ‘Add File’ button and browse to the application you wish to add.
1. [ ADDED ] – Blocking all application in a folder and it’s subfolders feature
2. [ ADDED ] – Blocking Microsoft Store and Build-in (UWP) Application feature
3. [ ADDED ] – Blocking exe and folder via context menu feature