CryptoPrevent is a robust anti-virus/anti-malware software supplement, filling a huge gap that exists with traditional security solutions to provide protection against a growing multitude of new and emerging ransomware and other malicious software threats.
CryptoPrevent is designed to peacefully co-exist alongside existing solutions, create no detectable impact in normal system performance, demand no time for maintenance, nor requiring any specialized user knowledge for usage. This is the original CryptoLocker prevention tool you’ve read about, designed to prevent infection from the first “ransomware” threat which emerged in late 2013, encrypting valuable data on the infected PC and offering decryption in exchange for large payment. Within a few months of its release it created quite a buzz with features from Brian Krebs security blog (among many others) and by educators everywhere such as Ken Dwight ‘The Virus Doctor’, the infamous Britec09 on Youtube, and ultimately reaching televised news such as CNBC and The Today Show!
New Features (Premium Edition Only)
- HoneyPot Ransomware Protection – Very effective in preventing new and unknown ransomware from encrypting your files! When malicious activity is detected ALL non-essential programs are terminated, stopping malicious software dead in its tracks.
- KillEmAll v5 Integrations – Based on the new code platform of the coming 3rd generation ‘d7x’ PC technician utilities, KillEmAll v5 allows for fast termination of non-essential programs including malware and ransomware, and is integrated into the new Tray Icon along with other useful features!
- Tray Icon Features and Notifications – Easily change/view CryptoPrevent settings or activate the KillEmAll v5 integration. Notifications are displayed when the original SRP, Program Filtering, Folder Watch, or HoneyPot protections have been triggered.
- Customization Abilities – Customize CryptoPrevent with powerful blacklisting/whitelisting support and in new ways including the new Folder Watch protections (which cannot be customized in the Free Edition.)
- Command Line Parameters – Customize various settings with updated and robust command line parameters. A large number of new parameters have been introduced in v8. Synchronize deployments and changes with ease or update systems with batch files.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 2,21 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: