Kaspersky System Checker — software used to diagnose the system security vulnerability detection on your computer, search for performance problems and remove unwanted applications and extensions
Kaspersky System Checker created by «Kaspersky Lab» and is designed to find potential performance problems and security vulnerabilities of the system and applications. The program is built on the principle of a single system for the analysis of potential threats and security problems that can lead to infection by malicious software and violation of the computer's performance.
- To start the test you need only press the button. To see the results do not need to wait until the end of the scan as Kaspersky System Checker displays a list of issues immediately after their identification.
- Kaspersky System Checker displays information that can lead to serious vulnerabilities. For example, it checks whether the downloading of ActiveX components allowed into Internet Explorer, set whether the automatic update system, and whether the actual version of your antivirus. The program also displays a warning if the service is disabled Windows User Account Control, or if the Hosts file was changed. In addition, Kaspersky System Checker shows files with signs of malicious behavior, and firewall configuration issues.
- Kaspersky System Checker gathers configuration information, including the version of the OS, the data about the hardware components installed antivirus and version, as well as the structure of the logical drives.
- The program can serve as a tool to view the installed extensions in browsers or tool removal programs on the local machine.
- Kaspersky System Checker notifies the user of some system settings, which can contribute to a successful attack on the computer. For example, the program warns of autorun enabled when you connect removable media. Indeed autorun.inf file is known as a means of distribution of some viruses.
- After Kaspersky System Checker System analysis shows the main problems of security and performance found on the device. It is recommended to fully see the list of hazards and take precautionary measures as soon as possible.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 46,30 MB.
Download From Homepage: