DDoS attacks are the most persistent and damaging cyber-attacks. They reflect hackers’ frustratingly high levels of tenacity and creativity – and create complex and dynamic challenges for anyone responsible for cyber security. While cyber-threats are by nature a moving target, Radware’s DDoS Handbook offers expert advice, actionable tools and tips to help detect and stop DDoS attacks.
- Brief history of DDoS attacks, plus roundup of recent cyber-attacks
- Overview of major attack categories, specific attack types and tools
- What lies ahead: predictions for 2015 and beyond
- Things to consider when planning for cyber-attacks
- Protecting enterprise assets in the cloud
Medicine: No needs…
Size: 0,95 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Не знаешь как скачать? | You do not know how to download?