Abelssoft‘s KeyDepot stores every password in an encrypted safe! Everyone’s heard it before—the experts won’t let you forget it—all your passwords should use cryptic combinations of characters, be changed weekly, and absolutely never be written down. But who has the time and superhuman memory to keep track of all these passwords? KeyDepot offers a virtual “safe” for your Windows computer that securely preserves and manages all your valuable passwords.
Everyday there’s more and more—our daily lives are cluttered with innumerable sensitive PINs, credit card numbers, website logins and email passwords. Using only a handful (or even less) of solutions for all these services is highly inadvisable, as it leaves one vulnerable to a catastrophic security breach, but it’s generally the only way one can remember them all.
The alternative to these compromises: Abelssoft’s KeyDepot takes the myriad passwords, encrypts them, and then stores them in a virtual safe that can be accessed with a single click and a password—the last password the user need henceforth remember. Once inside his safe, one more click copies any password to the clipboard for use with its respective service.
Security experts advise the use of long passwords consisting of arbitrary sequences of lower and uppercase letters, as well as numbers; KeyDepot makes this ideal attainable for regular people by automatically generating and saving such passwords with a mouse click. It also allows the printing of all passwords—but of course this should only be done in the most secure, private places.
Thanks to KeyDepot, users can have the security benefits of using many long, complex passwords with the convenience of using a single one. Everything is right on your desktop. This approach is perfect for day to day use of PayPal, eBay, Amazon, iTunes, and other such services. And, with KeyDepot, it’s also no longer a problem to regularly change your passwords.
Manage your passwords
- Save all your login information clearly in self-defined categories.
- KeyDepot stores your password data using the AES-256 algorithm, which is approved in the U.S. for state documents classified top secret.
- You have the option of saving your personal data in the cloud to have access to your passwords from a number of devices.
Always stay on top
- In the summary view of KeyDepot, you can get an overview of your saved passwords or you can let them display, sorted by self-defined categories.
- KeyDepot uses the highly secure AES-256 algorithm, which is approved in the U.S. for state documents classified top secret.
- You can call straight from within the program a desired web page and then let complete the login data for each respective text box for username and password with just one click. It really is that quick and easy!
- When using KeyDepot on several computers, we recommend the use of a Cloud account. Your password data is thus always synchronized on all devices.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 9,00 MB.
DoUploads.com | Upload.ac