MemTest86 is the original, free, stand alone memory testing software for x86 computers. MemTest86 boots from a USB flash drive or CD and tests the RAM in your computer for faults using a series of comprehensive algorithms and test patterns.
- 13 different RAM testing algorithms
- DDR4 RAM (and DDR2 & DDR3) support
- XMP — high performance memory profiles
- UEFI — The new graphical standard for BIOS
- 64bit — From version 5, MemTest86 is native 64bit code
- ECC RAM — support for error-correcting code RAM
- Secure boot — With MemTest86 being code signed by Microsoft
- Graphical interface, mouse support and logging of results to disk
- Foreign language support (Chinese, German & more)
- Self booting off USB or CD, without needing DOS, Linux nor Windows
- Network (PXE) boot — Scalable, disk-less provisioning from a single PXE server
- Dual booting — Will boot to V4 in BIOS and V7 in UEFI from a single flash drive
Why use MemTest86
Unreliable RAM can cause a multitude of problems. Corrupted data, crashes and unexplained behaviour. Bad RAM is one of the most frustrating computer problems to have as symptoms are often random and hard to pin down. MemTest86 can help diagnose faulty RAM (or rule it out as a cause of system instability). As such it is often used by system builders, PC repair stores, overclockers & PC manufacturers.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86)
Size: 24,53 MB.
Скачать | Download ISO:
Скачать | Download Portable: