AdvancedRun is a simple tool for Windows that allows you to run a program with different settings that you choose, including — low or high priority, start directory, main window state (Minimized/Maximized), run the program with different user or permissions, Operating system compatibility settings, and environment variables. You can also save the desired settings into a configuration file and then run the program automatically from command-line with the desired settings.
- Run the RegEdit of Windows as normal user on Windows 10/8/7/Vista, without elevation. In this mode, you'll not be able to access or modify Registry keys that require admin rights.
- Run the RegEdit of Windows as SYSTEM user on Windows 10/8/7/Vista. In this mode, you'll be able to access the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SECURITY key.
- Run a program with a user of another running process.
- Run a program in high priority.
- Run a specific instance of program in Windows XP compatibility mode, without making global changes in the Registry.
- Run a specific instance of program with different PATH environment string, but without modifying the PATH string of the entire system and without using batch files or command prompt window.
- Run a program with a full set of environment variables you choose, ignoring the system environment variables completely.
This utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported. Some of the features, like 'Run As SYSTEM User' and 'Run As user of selected process' are not supported on Windows XP.
- Added /cfg command-line option to start AdvancedRun with the specified config file.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 0,13 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer x32 | Installer x64