Winaero Tweaker — universal tweaker software which supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and the upcoming Windows 10.
Special Windows 10 tweaks
- Change Windows Update behavior which is locked to «Install updates automatically» in Windows 10.
- Enable the secret hidden experimental Date & Time pane which is not enabled by default in Windows 10.
- Enable the secret hidden experimental Login Screen which is not enabled by default in Windows 10.
- Here you can switch between the old resizable Start menu and the new «Continuum» Start menu in Windows 10.
- These options are inherited from my famous AeroTuner application and available for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. It allows changing many Aero related hidden secret parameters in Windows 7. You can also sync the Aero color and the Start screen color in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. In Windows 8, it also includes «Enable Window Colorization» and «High Contrast Mode» hidden settings.
Customize Shortcut Arrow
- Customize or remove the shortcut overlay icon in Explorer. This will restart Explorer automatically.
Customize Window Borders
- Customize the size of the window frame. You can reduce or enlarge it.
Slow down window animations
- When enabled, you can slow down window animations by pressing and holding the Shift key. This is the the animation you see when minimizing, maximizing or closing a window.
Sync Metro/Aero Color (Windows 8/Windows 8.1)
- Apply the color of the Start Screen to window borders and vice versa.
Operating system behaviour options:
Disable «Look for an app in the Store» Notification(Windows 8/Windows 8.1)
- Disable «Look for an app in the Store» option when an unknown file type is opened. When disabled, Windows will only show a dialog with apps installed on your PC.
Disable Aero Shake
- The Aero Shake feature minimizes all other background windows when you shake the active window. Here you can disable or enable it.
Disable Aero Snap
- Disable the window snapping behavior, that is, the resizing and repositioning of a window that happens when you drag it and touch the pointer to the left, top or right edges of the screen.
Disable New Apps Notification(Windows 8/Windows 8.1)
- Enable or disable the notification «You have new apps that can open this type of file» for newly installed apps.
Boot and Logon options:
Disable Lock Screen (Windows 8/Windows 8.1)
- Here you can disable the Lock Screen if you do not want it or need it.
Don't display last login user name
- When enabled, Windows will not display the last user that successfully signed in on the Login screen.
Enable CTRL + ALT + DEL logon requirement
- Enable or disable the CTRL + ALT + DELETE sequence for logging on in Windows. This can require users to press CTRL+ALT+DELETE before logging on.
Verbose Logon Messages
- Enable or disable verbose sign-in status messages. Verbose status messages may be helpful when you are troubleshooting slow startup, shutdown, logon, or logoff behavior.
Disable or Enable UAC
- Enable or disable User Account Control (UAC) confirmations and prompts. Disabling UAC is not secure, but it makes Windows less annoying.
Enable Built-in Administrator
- The default account named «Administrator» remains disabled and hidden since Windows Vista. Here you can enable or disable the built-in Administrator account.
Pinning options (Windows 8/Windows 8.1):
Enable «Pin To Start» for all files
- Enable or disable the «Pin To Start» context menu command for all files and folders.
Enable Network Drives over UAC
- Enable access to mapped Network Drives from elevated apps. By default it is turned off, so any elevated app can't access your mapped network drive.
Enable TCP/IP Router
- Enable or disable Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) forwarding to use with apps like OpenVPN. By default, TCP/IP forwarding is not enabled in Windows OS.
- View information about your PC hardware and OS including WEI score.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 1,7 / 1,5 MB.
Скачать | Download: