Directory Monitor is designed for real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access all in real real-time. You can optionally execute an application when a change occurs.
- Monitor directories for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden shares).
- Run as a Windows service.
- Optionally execute an application when an event occurs.
- Log the user on the network that made the changes.
- Include/exclude filtering on files being monitored.
- Quickly tell if a directory is available and being monitored.
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is fired.
- Auto updating, import/export and more.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 7,65 / 8,97 MB.
Login or register to see spoiler's content
Spoilers are only visible for VIP users.