beaTunes is a software utility designed to allow you complete control over your music playlist and edit almost every aspect concerning the related songs and artists.
In order to keep the collection organized and arranged according to your personal preferences, the application enables you to analyze and inspect every track for a wide variety of problems, including sorting, spelling and consistency issues.
Doesn't just play music, also listens
- beaTunes employs sophisticated algorithms to analyze your music for metadata like tempo (BPM), key, color, segments, similarities, loudness, and acoustical fingerprints. It lets you know, what's in all those files!
- Analysis is a stable foundation for great sounding playlists as well as tag lookup and acoustical duplicate detection.
- Let science do some work for you!
Clean up this mess!
- You accumulated tons of music over the years. From stores, from CDs, from friends.
- And it's a gigantic mess.
- Such a big mess indeed, that you'd go insane, if you tried to clean it up manually. This is where beaTunes can help. It's like a spellchecker specialized on audio tags. It finds inconsistencies in your own data and suggests solutions.
Don't just play music, access it!
- Like any other player beaTunes' lets you listen to songs from beginning to end. Based on automatic segmentation for pop music (requires analysis), it also lets you skip a section or go straight to a similar sounding part. We call this semantic navigation.
- Finding the chorus or skipping that boring intro becomes a breeze.
Creating playlists is an art
- beaTunes helps you find the right songs for whatever playlist project you are working on. Starting with one song, it can suggest matching songs following your own rules—or even build a whole playlist.
- It keeps the fun in creating something new: To set the mood for an evening, the pace for a run, or the beat for a night. beaTunes can help you get it right.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 0,71 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Keymaker: