mrViewer is a small, lightweight utility that can open images and play video files. It supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .MAP, .DPX, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .AVI, .DIVX, and .WMV file formats. With mrViewer you can add files by simply dragging and dropping them into the main panel or you can use the browse button to locate your media. It comes with a couple of tools that allow you to specify the frame rate, play or stop the current video selection, skip to the start or end position of a clip, adjust the volume, alter the RGB value, and adjust the levels for gamma and exposure.
We found mrViewer’s layout seemed to be a little cluttered and it is difficult to understand the functions easily. That having been said, there are however, tooltips for giving you some hints to help you along.
The app does have some good features though, such as support for hotkeys, which can be reassigned, and it also comes with viewable log files. It provides information on filenames, size, ratio aspect, gamma, format, memory, and compression. For images, you can analyze a histogram, and it has touchscreen editing support as well.
Overall, mrViewer has some useful features but we found the interface not that intuitive and slightly cumbersome.
- Flipbook player.
- HDRI viewer.
- Multichannel support in OpenEXR, .PSD, .MIFF and .TIFF formats.
- MultiView OpenEXR support.
- Video and Audio player.
- Network syncing support.
- Non-destructive EDL.
- Grease Pencil support.
- Multi Part EXR images.
- Deep OpenEXR images.
- Animated GIF support.
- Color Transformation Language support.
- ACES 1.0 support.
- Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard).
- Removed filtering on VR 360 Cube to avoid seams.
- Fixed rotation of VR360 cube/sphere when a background image was present and then turned off. Previously, the geometry would get the rotation wrong. Also, the code is now faster.
- Added a version check to cube2ctl.rb and 3dl2ctl.rb, as they require at least v1.9 of ruby.
- Added 192x192x192 and 256x256x256 to LUT sizes. The new sizes consume a lot of memory but they are really accurate.
- Removed a crash on windows on an assert() of audio buffers being aligned in mrvWaveEngine.cppp. The assert was wrong as it was casting the pointer to unsigned long.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 35,5 / 37,1 / 48,0 / 50,2 MB.
Скачать | Download: