FTPGetter Pro — Save time on FTP/SFTP updates! Plan your uploads and automate the workflow. Schedule and automate file transfers with a centralized console. Let your computer move or synchronize information securely between home and office automatically according to the schedule!
- FTPGetter Professional comes with a built-in terminal emulator, allowing you to connect and execute commands on a remote server via the command-line environment. Thanks to its terminal emulator, FTPGetter Professional users can access a variety of servers requiring the use of a terminal, perform file operations, navigate directory structures, and execute remote commands easily.
- Monitor changes between the local and the remote PC and keep information up-to-date by synchronizing the contents between the two computers. FTPGetter detects new and updated files automatically, and uploads or downloads the changes according to the schedule.
- Shell scripting is a powerful tool allowing to save time when a complex task must be performed. A few lines of code can initiate the process that will only take a couple of minutes to execute, saving you hours of time of doing the same task with brute force. For example, a large number of files can be downloaded from a server in a straightforward way by reading all files and folders one by one, and downloading each file separately. This takes time. A lot of time. However, a single shell command can make the server consolidate all files and folders into a single compressed archive, making it a snap to download. FTPGetter 3 Professional fully supports shell scripting. Read the article to find out about the benefits of using shell commands.
- FTPGetter automates FTP and SFTP upload and download, scheduling FTP/SFTP transfers between remote server locations and your local or network workstation. Plan your workflow and set up your schedule just once, and FTPGetter will take away the routine! Pick convenient time, choose days of week, or select monthly dates to move your data, and FTPGetter will perform the transfers reliably and on-time. The available cron-style scheduler allows creating advanced programmable schedules.
- Transfer multiple files between FTP/SFTP servers and the local PC by specifying file masks. No need to guess what the file name is going to be! You can easily set only the Office documents to update, or perform scheduled updates of all PHP or HTML files by simply specifying a set of file extensions.
- Batch processing using the file name masks allows you to flexibly adjust the list of files to transfer. Combined with the built-in scheduler, the batch processing makes FTPGetter for a truly universal FTP/SFTP synchronization tool.
- Automate FTP and SFTP transfers even further! FTPGetter can execute custom commands and entire scripts before and after the transfer. Allowing full automation of FTP/SFTP transfers, the tool can execute commands on local and remote PCs, and perform FTP commands, batch files, and scripts. The support of local and remote commands allows automatically compressing (tar+gzip), transferring, and unpacking a bunch of files and directories completely automatically.
- Connect to an FTP server directly or through a FTP, SOCKS or HTTP proxy server. FTPGetter fully supports the secure SSL/TLS protocol, allowing safely transferring private and sensitive information over the Internet without compromising security. The SFTP (SSH File transfer protocol) support ensures complete security of all file transfers.
- Work with any number of FTP and SFTP servers simultaneously and without delays. FTPGetter uses multithreaded processing to provide smooth multitasking experience.
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 6,05 MB.
Download Only Medicine: