PCHunter is a toolkit with access to hundreds of settings including your kernels and kernel modules, processes, network, startup and a whole lot more. It was designed to help spot and remove malware including rootkits. It's geared more towards the geek, and the main purpose is finding and removing malware, but it can do so much more. It's not that the interface is horrible, but it can easily be confused with an all in one tweaking program, which it is not.
- View system process and thread basic information.
- Detect hidden processes,threads,process modules.
- Terminate, suspend and resume processes and threads.
- View and manipulate process handles,windows and memory regions.
- Display kernel module information including ImageBase,Size,Driver Object,ImagePath,ServiceName and Load Order.
- Detect hidden kernel modules.
- Unload kernel module(dangerous).
- Dump kernel image memory.
- Display and delete system driver service information.
- View and restore SSDT,Shadow SSDT,sysenter and int2e hooks.
- View and restore FSD and keyboard disptach hooks.
- View and restore kernel code hooks including kernel inline hooks,patches,IAT and EAT hooks.
- View and restore usermode process hooks incluing inline hooks,patches,IAT and EAT hooks.
- View and restore message hooks(both global and local).
- View and restore kernel ObjectType hooks.
- Display Interrupt Descriptor Table(IDT).
- Display and remove Kernel Notifications(Process/Thread/Image/Registry/Lego/Shutdown/Bugcheck/FileSystem/Logon).
- Display current network connections, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections.
- View and delete IE plugins and context menu.
- View and restore tcpip dispatch hooks.
- Display winsock providers(SPI).
- View and edit hosts file.
- View and remove filters for common devices including disk,volume,keyboard and network devices.
- View and edit system registry.
- Detect hidden registry entries using live registry hive analysis.
- Detect hidden files using both disk analysis and driver methods.
- View and delete locked files and folders.
- View file basic information including NTFS Alternate Data Streams.
- Display and delete common autorun entries.
- Display Win32 service information (for Ring0 modules,it is included in Kernel Module Viewer).
- Change service status and configuration.
- Enumerate and delete DPC Timer objects.
- View and repair common filetype assosications.
- View and repair image hijacks.
- Option to defense from process creation,thread creation,module load and message hook installation.
- Option to defense from file creation,registry key creation.
- Option to prevent system suspend,log-off,shutdown and reboot.
- Option to prevent locking workstation and switching destop.
- option to prevent setting system time.
- Support Win10 (BuildNumber:17763)
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 6,3 MB.
Download From Homepage: