Abelssoft SyncManager — with this data-butler your data is always in the right place!
Synchronizes data to any place
- SyncManager synchronizes any data like images, mp3 and Co. between directories, disks and devices.
- SyncManger is your personal data butler. Chosen synchronization jobs are automatically done in the background, for example when a specified USB device gets connected to your computer.
- Choose between four useful types of synchronization: permanent, manual, daily or weekly.
- Not only practical, but also time-saving: The SyncManager synchronizes data in the background between any folder, different hard drives or other established devices. You can, for example, automatically copy your latest camera images to the desired archive, or perform an automatic weekly backup of your sensitive data to a connected external hard drive. No matter what you choose, the SyncManager takes care of the job. Reliable and comfortable.
- Setting up a synchronization job for any device, like a camera, is really easy. And once done you don’t have to worry about it again. Every time a corresponding device is plugged into your PC, Syncmanager works on the related job and synchronizes your data in the background without bothering you. It's that simple!
- How often do you want to synchronize your data? You can choose between four different options: continuous, manual, daily or weekly. Your synchronization jobs are presented to you in a clear and easy way and can be changed and adjusted with only a few clicks, so you have everything under control. Always.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 5,26 MB.