Blue Iris — video security and webcam software. Blue Iris is an application designed to help you put together a complex yet easy to use security system for your home or business.
- User friendly and easy to navigate interface
- Record on motion or contiously
- Digital Zoom and Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) functionality
- Read more
- New Blue Iris 4.0 interface!
- The initial view shows live views on the left, and a list of clips on the right and timeline below.
- Choose from equal video window sizes or one larger than the others
- When you size the main window, the video images size with you.
- Click on a camera view or clip to open it.
- Use your mouse wheel to digitally zoom in and out.
- A status bar at the bottom lets you know what Blue Iris is doing, and provides help when you pass the cursor over windows and controls.
- PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) controls are supported for some IP cameras
- Organize your clips into folders, and automatically archive them to the web, or put them into storage.
- There are controls for playback and stepping frame by frame. A position slider allows random access to any point in the video and a timeline view is available.
- Digital Zoom and Pan functionality
- Control the speed of playback (audio as well as video) and the audio volume.
- Use the Blue Iris DVR file format to record to and playback video from the same file simultaneously.
- Mark starting and ending points for playback, trimming, or video export.
- Review recordings as stored on the Blue Iris PC, up to 64x speed
- Control the traffic signal icon, schedule and profile selection
- Receive push alerts when a Blue Iris camera is triggered or there is a critical status message
- Remotely connect to your Blue Iris from anywhere in the world, from any web enabled device
- View live cameras, recorded clips and alerts
- Desktop and mobile viewing
Video SecurityKeep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables; watch your pets or your kids; monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees. Watch your door for mail, packages or visitors. Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail or phone.Video CaptureUse up to 64 cameras (webcams, camcorders, network IP cams, analog cards, or your PC desktop). Capture JPEG snapshots or capture movies in standard MP4, AVI, advanced DVR, or Windows Media file formats.WebcamOverlay text and graphics. Use the built-in web server, or post to a website. Push to a Flash or Windows media server.
- Pentium dual-core or equivalent 2GHz processor or better
- 2GB or more system RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or newer, or a server OS
- One or more USB or Network IP cameras, or an analog capture card with DirectShow drivers
- Intel core i7
- 8GB or more RAM
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Premium graphics adaptor
- 7200+ RPM drives and/or SSD drive
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x64)
Size: 68,62 MB.
Download 2.64 DC 2011:
Download 3.66 DC 2014:
Download 184.108.40.206 DC 2017: