When Wi-Fi isn’t working, it’s a frustrating mystery. Users start complaining of dropped signals, slow speeds, and dead zones. Important data isn’t being transferred, people can’t get their tasks done, and the workplace grinds to a halt. You’re in charge of Wi-Fi, but the same reason Wi-Fi is so awesome — it’s invisible — is why it’s so hard to fix.
See the invisible with Wi-Spy, a custom USB spectrum analyzer designed specifically for troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues.
Wi-Spy + Chanalyzer creates a complete picture of how RF transmitters impact your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks, giving you what you need to resolve the issues affecting your users.
TamoGraph Site Survey can test the overall signal strength of your APs while simultaneously testing the throughput performance at every location automatically. Simply upload a floor plan or map to begin logging and testing the WLAN.
Wi-Fi dead zones can be caused by high levels of interference from non Wi-Fi transmitters. TamoGraph conveniently supports spectrum analysis capture with a Wi-Spy to create a snapshot of interference in the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands to help you locate interference.
- Supports .bmp .jpg .gif .png and .wmf file formats
- Multiple Adapter Support for Passive and Active Scanning
- Broadest range of supported Wi-Fi adapters
- Spectrum Analysis Integration
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft® Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP3)
- MAC OS X VIRTUALIZATION: VMware Fusion, Parallels
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: 1024 x 600, 4 GB RAM, .NET 4.0, 1 USB PORT
- WI-FI RADIO: 802.11n/ac recommended
- NOTE: Virtual machines require an external USB Wi-Fi adapter to view Wi-Fi information
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Size: 30,95 / 22,30 MB.
Ссылка для скачивания Portable: