Wireless Air Cut — is a software for auditing wireless networks with protocol WPS on Windows. Is to ensure the security of our wireless networks and to detect possible security breaches. You can check if the router has established a pin wps generic and known, if it is vulnerable to a brute-force attack or is vulnerable to an attack Pixie-Dust.
- Compatible with windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Scan wireless networks with the protocol of the WPS enabled.
- Compatible with pins that do not meet the rule of the checksum.
- Several algorithms of generating the pin WPS: ZAO, FTE, d-link, Trend Net, EasyBox, Airocon Ru ...
- Able to audit an attack pixie-dust on the windows.
- Database editable and updatable pins generic.
- Database with the results of the sessions of the audit.
- Multi-language, currently only English, Russian and Spanish.
- The generator of pin or brute force.
- Editing the Database of Pins generic.
- Test one by one, selecting in the table the pin that you want to test and pressing the button test.
- Test all the pins of the table by pressing the button test botos.
- Start a brute force attack by pressing the button Random.
- Try an attack Pixie-Dust in those networks that are vulnerable.
- New Configuration Methods from WPS specification v2.0. — Splash Screen and stop button while pixiewps is working.
- PixieWps response parser for detect «empty» string.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS / SPA
Size: 9,77 MB.
Скачать | Download Portable: