Wake On LAN — Shutdown software for Windows. A powerful WOL, ping, shutdown, GUI application.
Wake On LAN is a useful software application that enables users to send a Wake-on-LAN signal to other computers in their network, in order to trigger a power management action, namely wake up or shut down.
- Send wake up packets to computers that support Magic-Packet WOL.
- Shutdown Windows domain computers. Also, with more complexity, shutdown Windows non-domain computers, and Linux computers via script.
- Monitor and display incoming WOL packets. Useful for troubleshooting network routing issues.
- The Network Scanner makes it easy to survey networks and add hosts to the database.
Performs the following tasks
- WakeUp a remote computer that is powered off
- Shutdown a remote computer
- Ping the selected remote computer, to display it's status
- Perform an emergency shutdown of ALL defined computers at once
- Connect to the remote server via Remote Desktop
- Listen for WOL packets (to aid in troubleshooting)
- Schedule wake ups, shutdowns
- Command line and GUI interfaces
- Network interface for WOL packets is configurable
- Shutdown Linux machines using script
- Minimize to task tray
- Ability to auto-start with Windows
- Search tool attempts to determine if WOL is enabled on scanned Windows computers
- Avoids power spikes by staggering wake-up events
- Send email notifications using the built-in scheduling system
- Can be used in static or DHCP addressing networks
- System-tray notifications and balloon tips
- Sound notifications when hosts change state
- Automatic check for latest version
- Supports Wake-Up over the Internet using WOLAgent
- Troubleshooting tool displays incoming WOL packets
- Supports complex network environments with subnet directed broadcasts
- Includes tools to scan network for hosts, ip and MAC addresses
- Event Log shows a history of wake-ups, shutdowns, and exceptions
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 10,98 MB.
Download From Homepage: