ProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer's network connections through proxy servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through a proxy and under what circumstances. This is done through a user friendly interface, without the need to reconfigure any of your Internet clients.
- Support for SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxy servers
- Built-in support for SSH tunneling (Windows only)
- Support for TCP- and UDP-based network protocols
- Proxy-side DNS support
- Support for 64-bit applications
- Multiple proxy server support
- Flexible routing rules
- Centralized management support
ProxyCap 5.27 for Windows has been released.
- This release makes giving permission to modify ProxyCap configuration more flexible by adding support for “ProxyCap Admins” group, fixes a bug that could cause a web browser to crash when using IPv6, contains other minor improvements and bug fixes.
OS: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Keymaker / Patch
Size: 3,17 / 4,24 Mb.
Ссылка для скачивания (x86):
Ссылка для скачивания (x64):