Remote Process Explorer is a powerful tool for managing, monitoring and analyzing processes on a local or remote computer. You can use Remote Process Explorer to not only get the list of processes running on a remote or local computer, but also run a new process, kill a process or change its priority.
Remote Process Explorer monitors the performance of a remote computer, shows what processes are running on it, how much CPU, memory and other system resources they use. It will show hidden processes, which will allow you to detect spyware and malware.
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more) in real time.
- Killing the selected process at any time.
- Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer.
- Running new processes on a remote computer.
- Switching off and restarting a remote computer.
- And much more
OS: Windows 2008 / Vista / 7 / 8
Size: 3,04 MB.
Ссылка для скачивания: