Remote Process Explorer — manage processes on a remote computer in real time. With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to get the list of processes and will also be in a position to manage them. On a local or remote computer, users can kill a process, run a new one or change the priority of a process.
In order to do this, you are not required to install additional software on a remote computer since the program uses the in-built functions of the operating system. With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to see complete information about each running process. It will also indicate the time the process began, the user who started the process the path to its executable file as well as the amount of memory and CPU it uses.
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more).
- Showing all parameters in real time.
- Displaying the process tree.
- Killing the selected process at any moment.
- Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer.
- Running new processes on a remote computer.
- Searching the Internet for information about the selected process.
- Add Computers Wizard.
- Groups in the computer list.
- Showing the state of a computer in the list (on/off).
- Automatically refreshing the list of computers.
- Two methods for determining the state of a computer.
- Using different accounts for each computer.
- Switching off and restarting a remote computer.
- Additional administrative tools
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 3,32 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: