Internet Lock is an access control and password protection solution for your internet connections and programs. With Internet Lock, you can fully control the internet connections and programs on your computer.
By using Internet Lock, you can restrict or password protect internet access, schedule internet access, protect internet programs on certain IP addresses or domains, limit users to access only the websites you specified, or keep them from accessing the unwanted websites.
Helps control internet programs and connections
- Restrict internet access.
- Password protect internet access.
- Schedule internet access for any or all programs.
- Block internet websites.
- Prevent users or groups from accessing internet.
Restrict internet connections and programs
You can use Internet Lock to restrict internet connections and programs. Programs blocked by Internet Lock will not be able to access the internet.
Internet Lock supports to protect all internet programs including, but not limited to:
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and so on.
- Email clients: Outlook, Outlook Express...
- FTP programs.
- Instant Messenger.
- And all other internet programs.
Password protect internet programs
You can use Internet Lock to password protect internet programs and connections. Users must provide the correct password in order to use the protected programs to access internet.
When a password protected program tries to connect to internet, Internet Lock pops up a password window to ask user to enter password. If the user can not provide the password or the password is incorrect, Internet Lock blocks the connection and the program cannot access internet.
Schedule internet access
With Internet Lock, you can schedule internet access for internet programs and connections. Examples:
- Only allow users to access internet every day 9:00 AM — 7:00 PM.
- Block internet access every Saturday and Sunday.
- Users must provide password to access internet after 10:00 PM.
- And many more combinations to protect internet access daily, weekly or monthly.
* Use internet time for schedule options:
Internet Lock can be configured to use the internet time for schedule options, which will get the correct date time from internet time servers. Users can not bypass the protection provided by the schedule enabled rules by changing the computer time.
Internet Lock can password protect or block not only the internet programs, but also the TCP ports, internet websites, user accounts and groups, or any combination of them:
- Users & Groups
Control access to internet websites
You can use Internet Lock to block or password protect internet domain names and IP addresses, or to allow access to specific IP/Domains while blocking all others.
You fully control internet access
Internet Lock is not a simple «click to block, click to allow» program, Fully Control means you can control each internet program, port, website, user and group. By using multiple rules, you can:
- Allow a specific web browser while blocking all others.
- Allow user A and block user B while password protecting all other users.
- Allow a program to access internet 20:00 — 22:00, block the same program after 22:00.
- Allow Outlook to receive emails but prevent it from sending emails.
- Fixed a bug in the low level driver.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 2003 / 2008
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Serial / Keygen
Size: 3,84 MB.
Скачать | Download: