OSForensics allows you to identify suspicious files and activity with hash matching, drive signature comparisons, e-mails, memory and binary data. It lets you extract forensic evidence from computers quickly with advanced file searching and indexing and enables this data to be managed effectively.
Search within Files
- If the basic file search functionality is not enough, OSForensics can also create an index of the files on a hard disk. This allows for lightning fast searches for text contained inside the documents. Powered by the technology behind Wrensoft's acclaimed Zoom Search Engine.
Search for Emails
- An additional feature of being able to search within files is the ability to search email archives. The indexing process can open and read most popular email file formats (including pst) and identify the individual messages.
- This allows for a fast text content search of any emails found on a system.
Recover Deleted Files
- After a file has been deleted, even once removed from the recycling bin, it often still exists until another new file takes its place on the hard drive. OSForensics can track down this ghost file data and attempt to restore it back to useable state on the hard drive.
Uncover Recent Activity
Find out what users have been up to. OSForensics can uncover the user actions performed recently on the system, including but not limited to:
- Opened Documents
- Web Browsing History
- Connected USB Devices
- Connected Network Shares
Collect System Information
Find out what's inside the computer. Detailed information about the hardware a system is running on:
- CPU type and number of CPUs
- Amount and type of RAM
- Installed Hard Drives
- Connected USB devices
- and much more.
View Active Memory
- Look directly at what is currently in the systems main memory. Attempt to uncover passwords and other sensitive information that would otherwise be inaccessible.
- Select from a list of active processes on the system to inspect. OSF can also dump their memory to a file on disk for later inspection.
Extract Logins and Passwords
- Recover usernames and passwords from recently accessed websites in common web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Size: 53,59 / 53,95 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Key:
Скачать | Download Portable: