Easy-to-use File Unlock Utility for your PC. Help you solve such problem as 'cannot delete file: access is denied' on Windows!
Delete any file that windows can’t deleteWe might see notices or errors like this when you try to delete files or folder in Windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- Process Checker allows you to access it via a context menu. Right-click on files after installing it, a new option named “Process Checker” will appear in the context menu. With this utility, You can check for the processes that lock the file or unlock the file.
- Process Checker allows you to delete any file in your Windows system(64 and 32-bit). It has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems, from Windows XP and up. No matter what you own — a desktop or a laptop.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Keygen v1.5 by RadiXX11 (10.04.2019)
Size: 1,26 / 8,30 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: